Do you have questions about dental implants?
Dental implants, a procedure that replaces missing teeth. They are an excellent option, and if taken proper care of, can last a lifetime.
Here is some more information about what Dr. Wyman Martin, your Roswell, GA, doctor, can offer:
Dental implants consist of a titanium post that replaces the missing tooth root. A Roswell dentist will place the titanium post and seal the area. You'll need to see Dr. Martin in 3-6 months to complete the procedure. During this healing time, the titanium post goes through osseointegration, the process of fusing with your jawbone.
When you return, Dr. Martin will make impressions for a custom abutment and permanent crown. Your crown will closely match the rest of your teeth.
Dental Implant Care in Roswell
Learn to take care of your teeth to prevent tooth loss and know how to take care of your dental implants so they last you a lifetime.
- Maintaining good oral hygiene, like brushing and flossing daily.
- Being careful when playing sports to avoid injuries, like a knocked-out tooth.
- Choosing healthy habits, like drinking plenty of water, and eating fruits and vegetables.
Advantages of Dental Implants
There are several reasons to consider dental implants:
- They have a high success rate
- They can replace single or multiple tooth losses
- They look like natural teeth
- They strengthen and reinforce your jawbone
For more information about dental implants, call Dr. Martin. His office is conveniently located in Roswell, GA, so make sure you schedule an appointment as soon as you can. Just contact him at (770) 993-7424.